.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator
.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator 3.0
.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator general info
Dotfuscator Professional Edition is a .Net Obfuscator, Compactor and Watermarker that helps protect programs against reverse engineering while making them smaller and more efficient. The .NET obfuscation code protection tool selected by Microsoft.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
31.6 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $1495 to buy License :
April 15, 2006 Date Added :
.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator Full Description
Dotfuscator .NET Obfuscator:
* Enhances source code security--state-of-the-art technology protects .NET applications, securing important intellectual property.
* Decreases .NET program size--analyzes applications and figures out which parts are being used (down to the method level). Unused pieces are parsed out, leaving the smallest executable possible.
* Improves run-time performance--removes unneeded program elements and renames identifiers to small names.
* Complete support for .Net Framework
* Makes application size smaller
* Designed to stop even the best decompilers from producing useful output.
* Easy to use XML based configuration file.
* Namespace/Type/Method/Field renaming using patented Overload-InductionTM renaming system
* Enhanced Overload Induction
* Incremental Obfuscation
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* Pruning/Compacting - Unused Type, Method, Field removal
* String Encryption
* Includes GUI and command line interface for integrating into build environments.
* Support for Managed C++ modules
* Powerful and easy to use command line interface
* Several predefined renaming schemes including unprintable characters
* Comprehensive support for the .NET Compact Framework
* Seamless obfuscation of satellite DLLs
* Deep Integration with Visual Studio Project Builds.
* Debugging support, including stack trace decoding.
* Enhanced pruning and renaming reports.
* Ability to include/exclude by custom attribute matching.
New in V 3.0:
* Full support and integration with Visual Studio 2005
* Software Watermarking
* Assembly Linking
* Support for declarative obfuscation via standard custom attributes
* Support for Generic Types and Methods
* Support for Pre and Post build events
* Library mode selectable on a per assembly basis
* Automatic strong named assembly re-signing after build
* Improved algorithm for finding external assembly dependencies
* Integration with MSBuild
Software related to .NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator
.NET Obfuscator Dotfuscator Rating: