Admin Http Time Sync 1.1
Admin Http Time Sync general info
The main purpose of the program is synchronizing PC clock using HTTP protocol.
It works as NT Service so can be used under user login with restricted rights.
Windows NT/2000/XP Platform :
0.6 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $15 to buy License :
February 10, 2007 Date Added :
, atomic time
, nt service
, pc clock
Admin Http Time Sync Full Description
(1) The main purpose of the program is synchronizing PC clock using HTTP protocol instead NTP or SNTP protocols. Some users and system administrators need such product because they have problems with standard (NTP,SNTP) synchronization. There are firewalls that make such synchronization difficult. The program can be used on the along computer connected to the Internet and in a local network, in home and office.
(2) It works as NT Service so can be used under user login with restricted rights. The program starts to work immediately after system launching before user login.
(3) It can be useful for secure using in systems that protected from Internet connection. The program can be used with inside LAN HTTP server without any outgoing connections. The script that shows the server time is delivered with it.
(4) Other special feature is supporting of bad PC time hardware. If you have fluent time error you can synchronize computer every hour. The program catch jumping time error too. If time jumps the program synchronizes PC clock immediately.
(5) It has some additional useful options as time offset, synchronize periods, time sources choosing, etc.
Software related to Admin Http Time Sync
Admin Http Time Sync Rating: