AdvaSaR Ed 5.05
AdvaSaR Ed general info
Professional text editor with support multi-line text to find and replace, include functions SmartSelect and SmartSearch within HTML and XML - documents. It can work with files of any coding (ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode, ...) and highlight syntax.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.5 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $22 to buy License :
April 12, 2006 Date Added :
AdvaSaR Ed Full Description
AdvaSaR Ed (Editor with Advanced Search and Replace).
- Search and replace of multi-line text in files and folders.
- SmartSearch within HTML and XML - documents (find pair tag - [Ctrl]+[F7]).
- SmartSelect within HTML and XML - documents (select tag block - [Shift]+[F7]).
- Support AutoView of selected block as HTML-document ([Ctrl]+[F3]).
- Support logical functions of search.
- Support recursive call of find pattern, for example - \(((?>[^()]+)|(?R))*\)
found parenthesized string correctly - (12*(45-21)-7).
AdvaSaR Ed is a powerful tool of fast search, replacement and processing of a great amount of textual files such as: web-pages, source codes, messages and correspondence, server and system log-files, historical archives and so on.
The target of search can be a simple text as well as Perl compatible regular expressions. Regular expressions are especially handy when you don`t know exactly what you are looking for. In this case you can enter only the form of your target search.
With the help of AdvaSaR Ed and regular expressions you are able to carry out a complex processing of program texts, Web-site pages, any documents, to look for data by complicated criteria, to create your own documents and do many other things.
AdvaSaR Ed supports patterns, adjusted due to the document extension and allows to perform the search and replace within a great amount of files and directories with the help of one command.
This program is good replacement to notepad.
Software related to AdvaSaR Ed
AdvaSaR Ed Rating: