Avira AntiVir for Linux File Server 2.1.6-16
Avira AntiVir for Linux File Server general info
Avira AntiVir for Linux Server is a VB100 award-winning antivirus solution for file servers with a real-time scanner and multifunctional performance features, designed to ensure complete protection against viruses and unwanted network programs.
Unix,Linux Platform :
19.7 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $399 to buy License :
May 10, 2006 Date Added :
antivirus for linux
, server antivirus
, network security
, antivirus linux
, network virus protection
, linux antivirus
, server antivirus programs
, linux security
, linux virus protection
, computer network security
Avira AntiVir for Linux File Server Full Description
Avira AntiVir for Linux Server is a VB100 award-winning antivirus solution for Linux file servers with a real-time scanner and multifunctional performance features, designed to ensure complete protection against viruses and unwanted network programs.
- On-access/on close virus protection, employing the Dazuko kernel module on Linux platforms
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine
- Multi instance scanning for multi-user working mode
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., it detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Low usage of computer resources: high scanning speed;
- Graphical administration tool;
- File caching system, which prevents scanning redundancy;
- Automatic internet updates for a permanent protection;
- In-depth recursive scanning inside archives, optimizing the process speed
- Professional services: the AVIRA license entitles you to virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals.
AVIRA Guard (the resident module) runs silently in the background, scanning any file when accessed by network users. AVIRA Guard is based on the Dazuko open source project (http://www.dazuko.org).
The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: http://www.avira.com/en/products/test_licence.html - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/products/online_shop.html)
Software related to Avira AntiVir for Linux File Server
Avira AntiVir for Linux File Server Rating: