Avira AntiVir for Windows Server 7.00.01.20
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server general info
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server is a reliable security solution, designed to protect users connected to Windows network servers against malicious programs. It provides a wide variety of configuration settings, increasing your network protection.
Windows NT/2000/XP Platform :
14.9 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $416 to buy License :
June 16, 2007 Date Added :
antivirus for windows server
, network security
, server antivirus
, network virus protection
, server antivirus programs
, trojan horse
, virus protection
, antivirus software
, virus scan
, anti virus
, computer security
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server Full Description
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server is a first-class antivirus solution, ensuring permanent protection for Windows file servers users against malicious programs.
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., it detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine;
- Low usage of computer resources;
- Modular structure: allows remote configuration, thus assisting the server admin's work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
- Professional services: the Avira license entitles you to virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals;
Fully compatible with operating systems running from Windows NT server (4.0 version or higher) to Windows Server 2003, it provides a wide variety of configuration settings designed to increase your network security.
Avira Resident Service runs silently in the background, monitoring all file operations. When the user performs a file operation (e.g. launching a program, opening a document), this is automatically scanned against viruses and unwanted programs.
The Control Program is a special interface, designed to configure and monitor the Resident Service. As such, it offers the possibility to manage several Resident Services installed on different servers in the network.
The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: http://www.avira.com/en/products/test_licence.html - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/products/online_shop.html)
Software related to Avira AntiVir for Windows Server
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server Rating: