EF System Monitor 6.50
EF System Monitor general info
EF System Monitor is a Windows program that shows you comprehensive information about your local or remote (over TCP/IP) system resources and performances. Multilingual. Shareware
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
0.9 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $15 to buy License :
April 18, 2013 Date Added :
EF System Monitor Full Description
What the EF System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows NT, Windows 2000 or XP, you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows NT/2000/XP it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows NT/2000/XP you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
Shareware, FREE Updates.
Software related to EF System Monitor
EF System Monitor Rating: