EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional for Windows
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional for Windows 3.2
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional for Windows general info
EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a powerful graphical tool for PostgreSQL administration and development. Its state-of-the-art graphical interface and a lot of features makes creating and editing PostgreSQL database objects easy and fast.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
11.9 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $195 to buy License :
April 14, 2006 Date Added :
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional for Windows Full Description
EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a powerful tool for PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development. PostgreSQL Manager works with any PostgreSQL versions up to 8.0 and supports all of the latest PostgreSQL features including tablespaces, argument names in functions, and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder, and powerful BLOB editor to satisfy all their needs. PostgreSQL Manager has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Key Features:
- Full support of PostgreSQL up to version 8.0;
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface;
- Rapid database management and navigation;
- Easy management of all PostgreSQL objects;
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Effective security management;
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building;
- Impressive data export and import abilities;
- Powerful visual database designer;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing PostgreSQL maintenance tasks.
Software related to EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional for Windows
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Professional for Windows Rating: