EMS Quick Localizer 1.5
EMS Quick Localizer general info
EMS Quick Localizer is an indispensable component suite for adding multilingual support to your Delphi applications. Applications that use QuickLocalizer can switch languages with one command at run-time, without reloading.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.1 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $65 to buy License :
April 14, 2006 Date Added :
EMS Quick Localizer Full Description
EMS Quick Localizer is an indispensable component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder for adding multilingual support to your Delphi applications. Using the powerful component editors of this suite you can easily and quickly localize the properties of components within each form, generate a language template file containing the current values of language-specific component properties, manage localization files, and specify which components and properties are to be localized. Applications that use QuickLocalizer can switch languages with one command at run-time, without reloading. Also, this suite provides the ability to write component descendants that can work with user-defined language files.
- Quick localization of the language-specific component properties within each form;
- Easy management of localization files;
- Switch languages during run-time with a single comand, and without reloading;
- Ability to write component descendants that can work with user-defined language files;
- Borland Delphi 3,4,5,6,7 support;
- High productivity even on slow computers;
- Detailed help system and demo application to help you quickly master the product;
- Powerful component and property editors that allow you to localize your project without writing a single line of code.
Software related to EMS Quick Localizer
EMS Quick Localizer Rating: