Employee Checkin 8 1.0
Employee Checkin 8 general info
Displays the in, out, or other status of all employees/members on one screen and reports time in attendance. Employee Checkin is more than a computer time clock. It's a communication tool that displays the status of all other employees/members.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
7.6 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $18 to buy License :
April 17, 2006 Date Added :
Employee Checkin 8 Full Description
Displays the in, out, or other status of all employees/members on one screen and reports time in attendance. Employee Checkin is more than a computer time clock. It's a communication tool that displays the status of all other employees/members and can be seen at a glance on one screen. A single monitor can be a centrally located or unlimited multiple monitors at individual and/or workgroup stations can be added with the workstation module.
Answers questions like:
Has Rita come in?
Did Joe leave for the day?
ls John still out sick?
When will Howard return from vacation?
Can be used as a stand-alone Master Log displaying on one centerally located monitor.
Can be used with networked workstations (unlimited number) that can be updated to the Master Log with Workstation component.
Employee Checkin offers these features:
- Status Display - In, Out, Sick, Business, Vacation, Training, and other statuses.
- Stores new employees and removes former employees - up to 8 employees for Model 8 and up to 144 employees for Model 144.
- Stores screen names, full names, passwords, and time of day (optional).
- Refreshes its display at midnight, every night, to start the new day.
- Stores the previous day's in and out statuses in a text file that is named after the previous day's date.
- Backs up the entire database daily.
- Employees can enter messages for others to read.
- Employees can read the message entered by other employees.
- Time reports are generated upon request.
- Unique SysTimeGuard discourages system time tampering.
Software related to Employee Checkin 8
Employee Checkin 8 Rating: