Excel Unit Conversion Addin
Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.0
Excel Unit Conversion Addin general info
This Microsoft Add-In provides very powerful unit conversion functionality. New derived units can be generated on the fly (e.g. kg.m/s). Dimensional Analysis is used to ensure that the conversion is legitimate. Help text and examples are supplied.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
4.3 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $30 to buy License :
August 19, 2006 Date Added :
Excel Unit Conversion Addin Full Description
Unit Conversion Add-in for Excel that understand any unit of measure. This addin brings a new level of sophisication to handling units of measure. It understands Â´Number UnitÂ´ text input and is data driven from a simple text file definition, allowing new units to be added. Dimensional analysis is performed to ensure consistent units are used in the conversion. Help text and examples are supplied.
- A single function call converts between any units of measure.
- A value and two units string is all that is required.
- Converted values can be recalculated 'on-the-fly'.
- Cells can be laid out in any arrangement.
- A menu specific to unit conversion is provided to give you access to some commonly used features.
- Some of the menu items are also provided on a Units toolbar.
- To make the Excel Function Editor more user friendly, each function parameter now has a description associated with it.
Software related to Excel Unit Conversion Addin
Excel Unit Conversion Addin Rating: