FTPConnector general info
Java FTP component running in your browser. This component allow to establish connection with FTP server, rename, download , upload files, and delete files and directories. Optionally, applet FTPS connection may be established(See applet doc.).
Windows 98/NT/2000/XP Platform :
0.1 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $19.99 to buy License :
September 13, 2006 Date Added :
FTPConnector Full Description
FTPConnector is a FTP client component that runs within your web browser.
Using this applet you can easily transfer multiple files and directories, delete files,
rename files, create directories.
1. No installation required.
2. Cross platform - any Java 2 enabled web browser will run the applet.
3. Firewall support - passive FTP mode allow to user communicate with FTP server from behind the firewall.
4. Transfer mode support - transfer files using either Text or Binary transfer mode.
5. Recursive download and upload - transfer directories content include all subdirectories.
6. Transfer status monitor - allow to user control transfer and cancel it if this needed.
Software related to FTPConnector