HTTP Commander 6.0
HTTP Commander general info
Web based file manager is support many standard features like Create, Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Rename, Edit, View, Files search and advanced technical features: Directory Tree, Drag-n-Drop, Disk Quota, Context and Drop Down Menu, SSL(HTTPS) support.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
2.9 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $199 to buy License :
April 14, 2006 Date Added :
web based file manager
, web file manager
, web based file access
, internet file manager
, asp file manager
, web file download
, file sharing manager
, web file access
, remote file browser
, web based site manager
, web based file download
, remote file explorer
HTTP Commander Full Description
HTTP Commander is a web-based file manager for Microsoft IIS web servers, written in ASP.NET. Its interface looks the same as Windows Explorer. HTTP Commander was programmed for Microsoft Internet Explorer 5+, Opera 6+, Netscape 6+, all Mozilla/Firefox, Safari and Konqueror (Mac, *nix) browsers.
HTTP Commander features include:
* Developer can add any your feature if you need. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Files/folders creation
* Files/folders move
* Files/folders copying
* Files/folders deleting
* Files/folders renaming
* Viewing and editing of selected text files
* Viewing and setting of attributes
* Search for files
* Different permissions like Can Modify, Can Upload, Can zip, Can Unzip, Can Set Attributes.
* You can also set the maximum size of uploading files and prohibit the uploading of files with particular intensions, for instance, mp3
* Downloading files from a server with low memory leak.
* Uploading up to 8 files (Up to 1 GB size) with progress bar feature and low memory leak
* Users activity logs
* Zipping/unzipping files, viewing zip files
* Limitation of the maximum size of the root directory
* Multiple items selection. You can select the files and directories you need with the mouse, CTRL and SHIFT keys
* Fast and comfortable context menu. Use right mouse button.
* Multilingual interface. English, Spanish, and Russian are already supported. Other languages can be easy added.
* NT authentication feature
* Compatible with SSL securied websites (HTTPS)
* Protection from most errors
* Easy to understand for everyone interface.
* Written using powerfull and fast technology ASP.NET
* Can be integrated with XUpload - client-side upload control.
Software related to HTTP Commander
HTTP Commander Rating: