Harddisk Search and Stats
Harddisk Search and Stats 2.2
Harddisk Search and Stats general info
Freeware file and disk search engine. Searches folders recursively (optional), can use multiple search-phrases, filter search using file extensions, use internal or external file viewer, import file types, filter and sort on file date/size, etc.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
0.6 MbFile Size :
Freeware License :
April 14, 2006 Date Added :
Harddisk Search and Stats Full Description
Harddisk Search & Stats is a very powerful text-Search Engine for your harddisk which is free for commercial and non-commercial use. It enables you to conveniently search large numbers of text/ascii-based files simultaneously.
Harddisk Search & Stats is ideal for those who are handling text files, such as programmers, web developers, computer professionals, system managers and other demanding users.
When searching inside files, you can specify as many search terms you want, and there is no limit to the number of file types you can add for searching. For each search-term entered, the program will display an additional column in the search results. Double-clicking on a file in the search result will open the internal or an external viewer.
- search files according to file type
- search files according to filename
- search using wildcards
- search files according to file date
- search files according to file size
- sort and reverse-sort the search-result list according to:
- file location
- file name
- file type
- file size
- file date
- occurrence of each search term
- import file types from a folder
- view/search individual files with the internal or an external viewer
- zero-installation, easy uninstallation
- HD Search and Stats also runs directly from USB disk, CD-Rom or floppy
- nothing is written into the Windows registry
- nothing is installed into any Windows or system directory
- no special dlls or ActiveX controls are needed
Software related to Harddisk Search and Stats
Fishing for a job? JobFish, job hunting tool kit for help finding the right job
VorteXML transforms structured text data into valid XML using DTDs or schema
CD DVD catalog 126.96.36.199
CD DVD catalog can catalogize, organize and maintain all of your disks content.
Conveniently insert text, images or other objects into virtually any application
FuzzyDupes - find duplicate records
UPSS Lite 13.4.1
Universal Parcel Shipping Software, Multi-Carrier Packaging & Shipping software
Flobo CHK Recovery 1.5
Renames .chk files stored in FOUND folder after SCANDISK.
Harddisk Search and Stats Rating: