Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool 3.0
Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool general info
A simple, easy-to-use disk encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disk. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
0.8 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $24.95 to buy License :
December 11, 2007 Date Added :
Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool Full Description
This is a simple, easy to use storage encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disk. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive. Key Features:
1. Encrypt data using 128-bits AES algorithm; gold lock can encrypt every bit of the data with high security level; silver lock can encrypt file system with very fast speed.
2. Help to choose a secure password; validate password using MD5 algorithm; not store password on any media.
3. Support various disks; drives plug-play; one time register Hpsetool in an external drive, any computer use it.
4. Support all windows file system: NTFS, Fat32, Fat16, Fat12.
5. Designed for Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, and 2003 server.
6. Undo encryption/decrytion action at any moment; XP visual styles support.
Software related to Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool
Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool Rating: