Household general info
Multidimensional household money management software.
Review your previous months spending habits and budget the future ones. Gain insight to money matters and make your money decisions more efficiently. Find out where the money is going!
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 Platform :
7 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $0 to buy License :
June 27, 2005 Date Added :
Household Full Description
Household software is an ultimate answer to household money management. It consists of two programs, one for gathering data and one for multi-dimensional analysis. (based on EASY OLAP technology)
Review your previous months spending habits and budget the future ones.
Build your own tree-structured expense and income categories.
Gain insight to money matters and make your money decisions more efficiently. Find out where the money is going!
With Household software, gaining awareness about your expenses and income is pretty simple.
You just regularly put the records in the program (which usually does not take you more than 5 minutes per day) and launch Report when you want to SEE... and you will. (and probably will be surprised too :-)
This is the same type of solution big companies use (those that want to know about their money), with the difference - you don't need to pay thousands of dollars to get such solution!
Household core feature:
- review and plan your expenditure and income
- analyse your money spending and earning habits using different dimensions - Time, Subject, Person, Type, Note.
- built upon commercial EASY OLAP multi-dimensional technology
- customizable expense and income categories
- fast and easy to use
- pre-defined views
- easy drill-down, roll-up, hiding members, searching, sorting etc.
- multiple members selection on slicer dimensions
- all views can be saved to user-defined tree for later use
- views from the tree can be assigned to user-defined buttons on the toolbar for fast access
- multi-step Undo/Redo for browsing
- wide range of graphs
- tutorial videos for quick startup
Software related to Household
Not ratedHousehold Rating: