Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator 4.22
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator general info
A programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities. With it, you can perform a lot of big number math and encryption operations, such as: square root, modular inverse; hash make; primality test; hex, dec, oct, bin conversions.
Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.5 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $39.95 to buy License :
March 08, 2013 Date Added :
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator Full Description
This is a programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities. With Hpmbcalc, you can easily perform a lot of big number math operations. Key Features:
1. Standard hex calculator panel: basic big number math operations; Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin conversion; byte/operand swap; square root, Jacobi symbol calculation.
2. Scripting host and automation support: VBScript and JScript support; multiple-precision operation methods.
3. Hash/checksum/CRC calculator: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA hash algorithm; 16 and 32-bit CRC value; message and file support.
4. Hex formatter: ASCII text, c-source code, memory dump, big number to hex number.
5. Pseudo-random data/prime generator: generate a pseudo-random sequence of bits or a probabilistic prime.
6. Randomicity/primality test tool. Perform primality test and some statistical tests on a data.
Software related to Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator Rating: