IP2Location Application 1.00
IP2Location Application general info
IP2Location standalone application translates IP address to country, city, region, latitude, longitude, ZIP code, ISP and domain name. Developers can use it for projects related to web and client applications. Demo version has 5-second random delay.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
0 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $49 to buy License :
May 15, 2006 Date Added :
IP2Location Application Full Description
IP2Location Application (AP) is a free standalone software that enables end-users to detect country, region, city, latitude, longitude, ZIP code, ISP and domain name by using an IP address. It is using IP2Location .BIN database as internal lookup reference and does not required external network connection. IP2Location Application is available in several platforms such as Windows (GUI or command line) or Linux/Unix (Perl). IP2Location .BIN database is available by subscription.
End-users can use this geolocation application for assignments related to:
1. Display native language and currency;
2. Redirect based on country;
3. Digital rights management;
4. Prevent password sharing and abuse of service;
5. Reduce credit card fraud;
6. Web log stats and analysis;
7. Auto-selection of country on forms;
8. Filter access from countries you do not do business with;
9. Geo-targeting for increased sales and click-throughs.
Free demo IP2Location sample database available.
Software related to IP2Location Application
Not ratedIP2Location Application Rating: