IPMonitor general info
IPMonitor is a sophisticated network monitoring solution that allows you to monitor connectivity and device availability of your network.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.2 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $39.95 to buy License :
October 17, 2006 Date Added :
IPMonitor Full Description
IPMonitor is a sophisticated network monitoring solution that allows network administrators, webmasters, and Internet service providers to monitor any networked device on the Internet, corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN and receive alerts immediately via audible alarm, message, e-mail, or third-party software when a connection fails.
* System tray application - Runs as a system tray application automatically on startup.
* Comprehensive monitoring - Monitors up to 500 network devices or services simultaneously.
* Global settings - Allows quick network resource configuration.
* Independent parameters - Allows all parameters to be set independently for each network resource.
* Maintenance mode - Permits you to temporarily disable monitoring of certain resources.
* Robust alerting - Alerts you to failures using a variety of techniques ranging from audible alarms to third-party software.
* Alert schedule - Allows you "fine tune" the alerting functions to avoid unnecessary alerting during an extended failure.
* Failure and recovery alerts - Alerts can be enabled for any combination of failure and recovery notices.
* Custom alerts - Allows custom alerts to be created for each monitored resource.
* Test alert configuration - Each alert type can be tested in order to verify that the alert is configured correctly prior to going live.
* E-mail notification - Allows e-mail notification via SMTP with the server of your choice.
* Custom messages - Supports keyword values and customized message information.
* Integrated reporting - Offers real-time and historical reporting capabilities to assist you in tracking network resources availability.
* HTML report output - Provides reports in HTML format to help keep track of network resources availability in an easy to view list.
* Remote access - Provides remote access to the monitoring results using a Web browser.
Software related to IPMonitor