JasperAssisstant general info
JasperAssistant is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine.
Not Applicable Platform :
8.1 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $129 to buy License :
April 14, 2006 Date Added :
JasperAssisstant Full Description
JasperAssistant is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine. It is built on top of the Eclipse's plug-in architecture and its main goal is to help you create JasperReports report definition files through an intuitive graphical interface.
* Design and layout your reports using an intuitive visual interface and avoid the need for manual XML editing of JasperReports templates.
* Benefit from the Eclipse IDE and its Java Development Toolkit (JDT) integration that allows to combine Java and JasperReports development.
* Use the only designer that fully supports all the features of JasperReports up to the latest version.
* Efficiently check and correct report syntax problems using precise error indications.
* Preview reports using live data from a JDBC database connection, an XML document, JavaBeans array or a custom data source.
* Export and preview reports in PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and XML formats.
Software related to JasperAssisstant