MITCalc - Force shaft connection 1.12
MITCalc - Force shaft connection general info
Geometric designs and strength checks of force couplings of shafts with hubs (Interference fit, clamping connection). Application supports Imperial and Metric units and is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN BS, JIS standards.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.5 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $19 to buy License :
April 15, 2006 Date Added :
MITCalc - Force shaft connection Full Description
The calculation is intended for geometrical design and strength check of force couplings of shafts with hubs with a cylindrical contact area (Interference fit, clamping connection). The application provides solutions for the following tasks:
- Design of force fits, possibly shrink fits.
- Design of clamping connections with separated, or one-side cut hub.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- Check of interference fit strained by additional radial force with bending moment.
- Check of interference fit working at specific service temperature.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, DIN 7190
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Software related to MITCalc - Force shaft connection
MITCalc - Force shaft connection Rating: