MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation 1.12
MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation general info
Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
2.2 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $19 to buy License :
April 15, 2006 Date Added :
, spur gearing
, strength check
, iso 6336
, iso 1328
, din 3990
, ansi b6.1-1968
, agma 2001-c95
, agma 908-b89/95
MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation Full Description
Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Software related to MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation
MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation Rating: