MITCalc - Tolerance analysis 1.11
MITCalc - Tolerance analysis general info
Two programs for the tolerance analysis of linear, 2D and 3D dimensional chains (Worst case, Root Sum Squares, Monte Carlo...). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
2.9 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $29 to buy License :
April 15, 2006 Date Added :
, worst case
, root sum squares
, 6 sigma
, ansi b4.1
, ansi b4.2
, iso 286
, iso 1829
, iso 2768
, en 20286
, jis b 0401
MITCalc - Tolerance analysis Full Description
Two programs for the tolerance analysis of linear, 2D and 3D dimensional chains
1) Tolerance analysis of linear dimensional chains.
The program is designed for tolerance analysis of linear (1D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following problems:
- Tolerance analysis, synthesis and optimization of a dimensional chain using the arithmetic "WC" (Worst case) method, possibly the statistical "RSS" (Root Sum Squares) method.
- Analysis of a dimensional chain deformed as a result of temperature change.
- Extended statistic analysis of dimensional chain using the "6 Sigma" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain during selective assembly including optimization of the number of assembled products.
All solved tasks enable work with standardized tolerance values, both in designing and in optimization of the dimensional chain.
2) Tolerance analysis of 2-D and 3-D dimensional chains
The program is designed for the tolerance analysis of two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following problems:
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Worst case" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Monte Carlo" method.
In designing a dimensional chain, the program enables work with standardized tolerance values.
Data, methods, algorithms and information from professional literature and ANSI, ISO, DIN and other standards are used in calculation. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, ISO 2768, DIN 7186.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Software related to MITCalc - Tolerance analysis
MITCalc - Tolerance analysis Rating: