MailSpeaker general info
MailSpeaker is an all-in-one email voice notification program. Without opening email client, MailSpeaker notifies you upon arrival of new emails. It reads emails, text files, clipboard; saves & plays WAV files; & performs anti-spam filter functions.
Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
6.4 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $24.95 to buy License :
April 12, 2006 Date Added :
MailSpeaker Full Description
MailSpeaker is an all-in-one email voice notification program. Without needing to turn on any email client, e.g. MS Outlook, MailSpeaker will voice notify you and read email messages upon arrival (supports multiple email accounts). MailSpeaker reads emails, text files, information on your clipboard; saves the reading information (emails, text file, clipboard) to WAV files; plays WAV files; and performs customized anti-spam filter functions.
The main features:
- Automatically and simultaneously keeps track of unlimited multiple email accounts;
- Voice notifies instantly when new emails are detected;
- Notifies instantly when mailbox reaches it's storage limit;
- Reads emails, text files, and clipboard;
- Saves and plays WAV files;
- Customizes anti-spam list, approved & blocked senders lists;
- Automatically deletes known spam emails.
Software related to MailSpeaker