PLCAD general info
PLCAD is a Windows 2D CAD software. PLCAD is a powerful drawing program that gives you the ability to create professional two-dimensional drawings, and has DWG/DXF native format.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.8 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $79.5 to buy License :
May 14, 2006 Date Added :
PLCAD Full Description
PLCAD is a Windows 2D CAD software. PLCAD is a powerful drawing program that gives you the ability to create professional two-dimensional drawings.
PLCAD is designed for anyone who wants a fast and efficient CAD program with the power and versatility of standard programs at an affordable price, its price is only US$79.5. It is great for architects, engineers and students. If you are a student,teacher or school , you can purchase the educational version at only US$29.95!
PLCAD was designed to interface with AutoCAD as closely as possible, so you can master the complete application quickly, without compromising drafting flexibility. Most of the command names are the same as AutoCAD, you can type these commands to run it.
The working file for PLCAD is DWG/DXF (AutoCAD R13-2000 format), which can be used by other software applications, and PLCAD uses most of the same file formats including those for linetypes, hatch patterns, and text styles. PLCAD supports SHX and TTF font files.
1. It is a powerful 2D CAD program, and the cost is low! (US$79.5).
2. The working file is DWG/DXF (AutoCAD R13-2000 format). Supports both ASCII and binary DXF formats.
3. It is very similar to AutoCAD, many commands are the same as AutoCAD, you can type the AutoCAD commands and run it directly.
4. Supports the follow entities: line, arc, circle, polyline, ray, xline, ellipse, spline, hatch, solid, block, dimensions, and etc.
5. Supports print.
6. Supports object snap, end point, middle point, center point, intersection point and etc...
7. Supports layers, linetypes, dimension style exactly like AutoCAD.
8. Supports SHX and TTF font files.
9. Supports unlimited Undo and Redo.
10. Supports most system variables.
Software related to PLCAD