POPcon PRO 3.50
POPcon PRO general info
POPcon PRO connects MS Exchange to POP3+IMAP mailboxes. It retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails. It scans emails for SPAM and Virus content.
Windows NT/2000/XP Platform :
6.1 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $129 to buy License :
August 28, 2006 Date Added :
POPcon PRO Full Description
POPcon PRO connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
* Poll private POP3 mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
* Scans incomming Emails for SPAM against public internet spam blacklists and reroutes or deletes spam emails.
* Scans incomming emails with built-in antivirus engine and reroutes or deletes infected emails.
* Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
* Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
* Polls multiple POP3 mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
* Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
* Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
Software related to POPcon PRO
POPcon PRO Rating: