RVal general info
RVal helps you select the best pairs of values to produce a given ratio, difference, or connect in series or parallel to produce an exact value. It will find the nearest preferred value or the one required in parallel with an existing value.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
0 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $24 to buy License :
February 13, 2008 Date Added :
RVal Full Description
RVal is a program for Electronic Engineers and hobbyists. It will find the nearest preferred resistor values satisfying certain criteria or all within a given tolerance, in whichever range of preferred values the user selects. All the standard value ranges are supported; they are E6, E12, E24, E48, E96 and E192. Preferred values can be selected according to the following criteria:
* The nearest preferred value to that specified.
* The pair of preferred values having the closest approximation to the required Ratio.
* The pair of preferred values having the closest approximation to the required Difference.
* Pairs of preferred values which, when placed in series or parallel provide the closest approximation to the required value.
* The preferred value required in parallel with an existing value to provide the closest approximation to the required value.
The program's output can be printed, saved or appended to a text file or copied (in part or in full) to the clipboard. RVal also includes the facility to output a list of the values in the selected range. Clipboard or file contents are suitable for import into a spreadsheet or similar program.
Software related to RVal
Obtain or upgrade your amateur radio licence. Create tests from question pools.