RaySpace general info
RaySpace is a completely new acoustic room reverb simulator. This unique reverb creates up to five channels of surround reverb, all calculated in real-time.All reflections are modelled, and are calculated with speed-of-sound accuracy.
Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.6 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $90 to buy License :
January 15, 2008 Date Added :
RaySpace Full Description
RaySpace is the worlds first reverb with a real-time impulse response designer. It simulates room acoustics while you draw them, and allows you hear the results immediately!
For VST hosts.
* Use a set of tools to draw your own complex spaces, from small boxes to huge halls. Combine with the filters and other controls to make millions of different atmospheres.
* Real surround sound! Uses the front and rear speakers to completely immerse the listener, with echoes and direct sounds coming from real positions.
* Clean sound. No smearing techniques or the usual 'greyness' found in other reverbs. High mix volumes add minimal artificial colour.
* Dampening and filtering wall effects, as well as air absorbency.
* Quad surround pan for full control of out-going signal.
* Continuous impulse display, with volume and filter responses.
* Automation of all controls with source and listener movements also recorded in host software.
Software related to RaySpace