Remote Vaccine - Classroom 4.16.863
Remote Vaccine - Classroom general info
Remote Vaccine delivers powerful teaching tools plus additional functionality for automated network deployment, enhanced desktop security, and integration with other popular PC management applications.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.1 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $69 to buy License :
April 14, 2006 Date Added :
, classroom computers
, network deployment
, lock keyboard
, lock mouse
, block keyboard
, block mnouse
, wake on lan
, screen capture internet controls tcp/ip control
Remote Vaccine - Classroom Full Description
Remote Vaccine is a powerful yet easy-to-use networking utility that delivers robust classroom control functions:
* Take full control of the remote workstation using the administrative mouse and keyboard.
* Control several computers simultaneously.
* Locking/Unlocking Remote workstations (keyboard & mouse) at any time.
* Run/terminate programs of remote computer.
* Enable/disable execution of specified applications on user's computer.
* Send & Execute File command.
* Send / Receive registry keys.
* Perform file operations such as copying, deleting, renaming and moving, etc. on multiple computers simultaneously.
* Content Filtering of Internet pages.
* Reboot, Shutdown, Wake On Lan (WOL), Log User(s) Off.
* Dynamically change system restrictions (Policies) on remote computer(s): access to items such as Control panel, Startmenu, desktop and network properties.
* Support of macro commands, batch mode, automatically executed on server commands and other.
* Send a wallpaper to remote computer(s).
* Program start/termination notification. Administrator / Teacher will be notified regarding the start of specified applications on remote computer.
* Get system information about remote computer(s).
* Get information about disk drives of remote computer(s).
* Block ports and configure TCP/IP rules.
* Allow/Forbid access to Internet, E-Mail, ftp etc.
Software related to Remote Vaccine - Classroom
Remote Vaccine - Classroom Rating: