SMSC Relay VCL SDK 2.3
SMSC Relay VCL SDK general info
SMSC Relay VCL SDK library is a VCL library for SMS/EMS communication with the SMSC through TCP/IP. Protocols SEMA, CIMD2, UCP and SMPP. Send and receive SMS, EMS, logos, ring-tones, 7-bit text, 8-bit binary data and Unicode (UCS2) messages.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
2.4 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $860 to buy License :
April 16, 2006 Date Added :
, smsc relay
, mobile messaging
, sms gateway
, sms server
, mobile value-added services
, developer toolkit
SMSC Relay VCL SDK Full Description
SMSC Relay VCL SDK library is a set of optimized VCL components enabling quick creation of applications implementing the communication with the SMSC through TCP/IP protocol.
Changes in version 2.2
- New, stable and well tested vesrion of the components - accumulates small fixes gathered from over one year of live of the product on the market.
- Added ability to receive UCP inbound connections initiated from the SMSC (InitializeInbound and FinalizeInbound functions).
The library consists of four components, each of them implements one communication protocol. Supported protocols are SEMA (version 8.1), CIMD2 (version 1.2), UCP (version 2) and SMPP (version 3.4). Key features:
- Multithreading construction ensures maximum efficiency of the sending and receiving messages process
- Receiving messages sent by users to special (short) numbers (contests, surveys, voting services etc.)
- Possibility to send and receive SMS and EMS messages, messages containing images, animations, logos, sounds etc.
- Possibility to send and receive seven-bit text messages, eight-bit messages with binary data as well as text messages encoded in Unicode (UCS2) standard
- Full information about the message delivery status
- Support for messages containing user header (UDH) and for encrypted messages
- Possibility to send messages in Direct Display mode (FlashSMS)
- Possibility to attach an alphanumeric signature to messages
- Network connection keep-alive functionality
- Tested in cooperation with many SMSC configuration
Software related to SMSC Relay VCL SDK
SMSC Relay VCL SDK Rating: