SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 8.0
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) general info
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Visual Basic or C++ applications. SSHBlackbox also includes SSH key management functions and PKI support.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
11.3 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $207 to buy License :
March 08, 2013 Date Added :
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Full Description
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of native components that add client-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Windows applications.
SSHBlackbox includes complete SSH protocol support and supports full range of SSH and SFTP features, such as
* support for various tunnel types, i.e. shell, command, X11, port forwarding, custom tunnels;
* support for SSH 1 (client only) and SSH 2 (client and server);
* various authentication types including authentication with X.509 certificates;
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* various encryption algorithms including AES 256-bit;
* SSH key generation and management;
* SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) tunnel support (requires SFTPBlackbox)
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
Software related to SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL)
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Rating: