SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) 8.0
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) general info
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is comprehensive collection of components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Visual Basic or C++ applications.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
11.3 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $207 to buy License :
March 08, 2013 Date Added :
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Full Description
SSLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Visual Basic or C++ applications.
SSLBlackbox includes complete SSL2, SSL3 and TLS 1.0/1.1 protocol support and supports full range of SSL / TLS and PKI features, such as
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* no dependencies on third-party libraries;
* 100% compatibility with all major SSL/TLS libraries and implementations, including most recent additions (AES cipher suites);
* support for built-in and custom sockets for flexible connection management;
* support for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI, X.509 certificates, certificate requests and CRLs);
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX/DLL version
Software related to SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL)
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) Rating: