SSLBlackbox (VCL) 5.2
SSLBlackbox (VCL) general info
SSLBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds S/MIME, SSL/TLS, SSH, PKI, SFTP, PGP support to your Windows or Linux application. This is VCL edition (for Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix).
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP Platform :
40.7 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $200 to buy License :
September 16, 2007 Date Added :
SSLBlackbox (VCL) Full Description
SSLBlackbox is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Windows and Linux applications.
SSLBlackbox includes complete SSL2, SSL3 and TLS 1.0/1.1 protocol support and supports full range of SSL / TLS and PKI features, such as
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* no dependencies on third-party libraries (besides standard VCL library);
* 100% compatibility with all major SSL/TLS libraries and implementations, including most recent additions (AES cipher suites);
* support for built-in and custom sockets for flexible connection management;
* support for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI, X.509 certificates, certificate requests and CRLs);
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is VCL edition, which can be used with Delphi 4-7 and 2005, C++Builder 4-6 and Kylix 2-3.
Software related to SSLBlackbox (VCL)
SSLBlackbox (VCL) Rating: