SearchAlyzer general info
SearchAlyzer is a free meta-search tool for Windows that organizes results into an interactive book with chapters, pages, and an index. Click chapters show page clusters, click index words to find related pages, or click pages to find similar pages.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
1.9 MbFile Size :
Freeware License :
October 19, 2005 Date Added :
SearchAlyzer Full Description
SearchAlyzer is a meta-search tool that generates a book of search results with chapters, pages, and an index.
* Chapters are groups of related web pages.
* Pages are the individual search results.
* Current Page shows the details of the currently selected page.
* The Index is a list of words (and phrases) created automatically from the pages.
SearchAlyzer has two important concepts:
1) Marking a word or page - means clicking on the checkbox before the word or page. A word or page is marked if the checkbox has a red square in it. For example, the second and third words of the Index above are marked.
2) Relevance Bars - If you mark a word or page, then the relevance bars of all words and pages are recalculated based on their similarity to the marked words or pages. The longer the relevance bar, the more similar to marked words and pages. If a word has a red relevance bar, that means it appears in a marked page. If a page has a red relevance bar (as the first, second, third, and fifth pages shown above), that means it contains a marked word.
SearchAlyzer provides more powerful searching and sorting capabilities than a book
* Click a chapter button to sort all pages by their relevance to the chapter.
* Mark an index word and find relevant pages automatically (like looking up an index in a book).
* Mark an index word and find other relevant index words automatically (like a thesaurus).
* Mark a page and find similar pages automatically (like a referral service).
* Mark a page and find similar index words automatically (like a reverse index).
SearchAlyzer can do followup searches in as little as 2 mouse clicks, one to mark an index word (or phrase), another to start the search.
Finally, SearchAlyzer can evaluate the power of each engine it uses by measuring each engine's coverage, relevance, and independence.
Software related to SearchAlyzer
Not ratedSearchAlyzer Rating: