Test Tone Generator 4.32
Test Tone Generator general info
The Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns the PC into a function generator for testing or demonstration, sound tuning, education, for sound effects and many other purposes.
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP Platform :
0.8 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $30 to buy License :
March 08, 2013 Date Added :
Test Tone Generator Full Description
The Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns the PC into a function generator for testing or demonstration, sound tuning, education and many other purposes.
· Constant and swept tones (log or lin)
· Many wave forms (Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth/white and pink noise)
· Extensive scripting capabilities (Macros), dedicated Script Editor included
· Preset storage and recall
· Change frequencies in seamlessly real time by slider or by musical semitones
· Multi sound card support
· Sampling frequency up to 96kHz
· Separate amplitude modulation left/right
· Switches for channel on/off and l/r phase
· Save test tones as WAV files for Test CDs.
· Externally controllable (Windows Messages)
You can buy the unlock key for this software to access the additional features at
Software related to Test Tone Generator
Test Tone Generator Rating: