Topaz Moment 3.4.1
Topaz Moment general info
Capture video frames and enhance them into sharp and clean pictures with up to 4x higher resolution. Are you tired of blurred and pixellated frame grabs? Topaz Moment turns those priceless video moments into photo-quality prints.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
5.1 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $39.99 to buy License :
January 16, 2008 Date Added :
Topaz Moment Full Description
Topaz Moment allows you to quickly and easily capture video frames and change them into high quality mega-pixel pictures with up to a 2.5x resolution increase. Tired of noisy and blurry frame capture from video? Topaz Moment uses advanced enhancement techniques to let you capture frames that are the cleanest, sharpest, and highest in resolution. This is your tool for capturing priceless moments and turning them into photo-quality mega-pixel prints!
You can capture video frames from files in most of the common formats, such as AVI, MPG, QuickTime, RealMedia. It can also capture frames directly from mini-DV camcorder, DVD, VCD, and SVCD.
The seemingly simple frame capture software employs three advanced technologies: (1) super-resolution that creates higher resolution images from multiple video frames; (2) advanced noise reduction that suppresses video noise without loss of details; (3) edge enhancement that sharpens the picture without increase noise or overshooting. Using these unique techniques, Topaz Moment is perfect for transforming those messy frame captures into beautifully sharp photo prints!
- Input video file formats*: AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG, QuickTime, RealMedia...
- Input video device: DVD video disc, DV camcorder or DV deck, VCD, SVCD.
- Video control: play normal/fast/slow, seek, step forward/backward.
- Enhance picture to resolution: 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x and 2.5x.
- Noise reduction: none, low, median, and high.
- Enhancing picture using neighboring frames: 0, 2, 4, and 8.
- Motion smoothness: minimum, small, median, and high.
- Advanced image sharpness without overshooting effect: continuous adjustable
- Image adjustment: contrast, brightness, hue, saturation.
- Capture mode: quick capture, capture and enhance, auto-save, batch capture.
- Output option: cropping, scale to a specific size
- Output image format: BMP, JPEG, TIF, PNG files, copy to clipboard.
* may need proper DirectX decoders.
Software related to Topaz Moment
Topaz Moment Rating: