VR Commander 3.2
VR Commander general info
VR Commander is a state of the art voice command and control program that adds a voice interface to virtually any windows based application. Great for Games, Instant messaging, CAD, Powerpoint, Flight simulators. The perfect compliment to VOIP.
Windows 2000/XP Platform :
6.9 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $19.95 to buy License :
June 03, 2006 Date Added :
VR Commander Full Description
VR Commander is a sophisticated voice command and control program that adds a voice interface to virtually any windows based application. At its core is an industry leading Continuous Speech, Command and Control Voice Recognition Engine. This technology is so powerful it is used to command and control some of today's most advanced fighter aircraft. We even support Bluetooth headsets!
VR Commander's main uses are for command and control of: Games and Simulators, CAD Applications, and Business Applications like PowerPoint or Outlook. VR Commander is designed to augment the use of keyboard and mouse to control games and applications.
VR Commander enjoys several unique features.
1. Intuitive Operation which requires virtually no user training.
2. Lightning fast response time which allows VR Commander to respond as quickly as you can speak a command.
3. Support for Bluetooth microphones due to our world class noise rejection capability.
4. Non-Intrusive so that VR Commander does not get in the way of the application or playing the game with an annoying complex menus system.
5. It uses Application Templates at the heart of the user interface. They are easy to set up and powerful to use.
6. Built in noise cancellation yields incredible performance and accuracy in all types of user settings and background noise situations.
7. Works with popular voice chat programs which add to the fun and excitement while playing games.
8. VR Commander is speaker independent which means no user training is required for it to recognize your voice commands.
Software related to VR Commander
VR Commander Rating: