Zoom On Demand (ZOD) Flash
Zoom On Demand (ZOD) general info
Zoom On Demand is a unique image zooming solution that allows fast and high quality zooming of photos that are placed on a website. Now with Flash support! Visit www.zoom-on-demand.nl for details.
Windows NT/2000/XP Platform :
5.3 MbFile Size :
Free to try; $0 to buy License :
July 12, 2006 Date Added :
Zoom On Demand (ZOD) Full Description
Zoom On Demand is a unique image zooming solution that allows fast and high quality zooming of photos that are placed on a website.
- Small - the size of installation file is only 5 MB.
- Easy-to-use - no special technical knowledge is needed to apply ZOD to your web images.
- Works with large images ? ZOD is able to handle large images without decreasing their quality.
- No special hardware or software required for ZOD installation and operation ? only IIS 4.0+ should be installed at the server you use.
- Fast image processing - instant zooming of every image detail with simple mouse clicks.
- Supports most popular image formats - GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, and PNG.
Zoom On Demand is an image processing IIS web server component implemented as an ISAPI filter that handles files before sending them to the client. This plug-in performs three main functions: image resizing, cropping, and zooming for your web applications. The following image formats are supported?GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, and PNG.
With Zoom On Demand, you can easily do the following:
- Resize, crop, and zoom images
- Create thumbnails from existing images
- Add captions to your images
- Cache frequently served images
- Write images to the browser
- Load and save images in their natural pixel formats: 1, 4, 8, 16, 24, and 32 bits per pixel
- Load and save embedded ICC profiles in files
- Obtain a guaranteed thread safety for all operations applied on the image
- OS supported: Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP
- Server: IIS 4.0 +
Software related to Zoom On Demand (ZOD)
Not ratedZoom On Demand (ZOD) Rating: